No minimum to buy
$250/hr for photo shoot
Includes all edited digital photos
$75 non-refundable deposit required to book
Planning for Senior Pictures
- Very important – Schedule your session early to reserve your time. You can do this online by scheduling an appointment or calling us at 605-939-9239. A $75 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Pick your outfits, go shopping, have fun, go nuts! While we don’t limit the number of outfits you select, it is recommended that you have at least 3 to 4 different outfits picked out and ready to go. As with everything, make sure you have the accessories to go with those outfits.
- We try to schedule your sessions in the afternoon so you have plenty of time to get yourself ready. This includes hair, nails, and makeup appointments if necessary. Come ready to go so we can start right away.
- Location, location, location! Think of some really great spots you’d like us to go for your pictures. These locations can include nature, water, trees, urban, art alley, parks, football fields, up in the hills, etc. We can visit multiple locations.
- Don’t change things up at the last minute. This means you should not try out a new look for you. If you’re trying something new, you could end up with a result that you didn’t anticipate and you may be unhappy with the results. Senior pictures are forever.
- Be sure to be on time! If you’re late, we need to make a new date. This means 10 minutes or more and we’re outta here. Call us if you expect to be late.
- It takes us about two weeks to get your pictures edited and ready. Be ready to pay and we’ll give you a disk or flash drive with your edited pictures ready for you to order any prints you’d like.
- We strongly encourage you to relax and enjoy this process! It’s fun and creates memories to last a lifetime.